Outsourced services providing financial statements, and reports: Our services help to reduce operating costs to clients and ensure clients have consistent processes while utilizing the best technology and a strong control environment to help achieve the highest performance in the client's marketplace with an accurate view of their business's bottom line. We offer:
- Accounting System Set Up
- Balance Sheet
- Cash-Flow Budgeting
- Financial Analysis
- Income Statements
- Management Reports
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly/Year End Financial Statements and Reports
We will record the day-today transaction of your business so you can review and analyze your financial condition timely. We offer:
- Customer Transactions
- Fixed Asset Management
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Transactions
- Bank Reconciliations (Bank and Credit Cards)
- Third-Party Payroll Transactions
Accounting for Churches
Being aware that most faith-based organizations utilize members as volunteers, we provide services to your organizations so that managers of churches properly account for the financial condition, results of operations, and especially cash flows of the church to the governing board, the congregation, and other interested stakeholders.
We handle all of these functions independently–ranging from full-service processing to quarterly preparation–freeing up the business owner's time for more important matters. We:
- Calculate payroll for your employees
- Calculate federal and state payroll taxes based on the deposit frequency you have set up
- Prepare federal and state payroll tax forms as required and file and pay electronically
- Prepare Forms W-2 and W-3 and file electronically, and print duplicate copies as needed.
- View, save or print archived payroll information, tax forms and paystubs.
- View and print paystubs or paychecks and provide direct deposit for your employees
Pre-Audit Schedule Prep
Pre-audit Schedule Preparation reduces auditors’ time and increases efficiency as we prepare auditor-requested schedules. We review bank reconciliations, payroll records, internal financial statements and other reports, plus review general ledger coding. Knowing the “ins and outs” of an audit engagement, we take steps to ensure that clients are well-prepared. We:
- Assist with responding to auditor’s inquiries
- Manage the audit process with the external auditor
- Provide required testing documents
- Prepare required schedules: Depreciation, Prepaid, deferred
- Review auditor’s drafts to confirm accuracy
Preparation services to both business and individuals, advising on tax issues and planning, and may represent clients before taxing authorities such as the Internal Revenue Service.
Tax services include coordination of monthly closing: financial statement preparation and reporting; payroll processing and payroll tax filing; annual tax filings. Limited assistance offered mitigating IRS issues.
- Corporate and Partnership Tax Returns
- Personal Income Tax Returns
- Sales and Use Tax Returns
Property Management Fiscal Services
We handle your property’s financial needs: from paying the utility bills to collecting the HOA fees.
We are qualified Intuit Pro-Advisors, equipped to provide excellent QuickBooks service. With years of experience with QuickBooks and consistently updated product knowledge, we are able to offer the best services to help your business. Using the right accounting software package will keep you in the loop with your cash flow and the overall financial health of your corporation. Over the years, many CPAs, Accounting Firms, Bookkeeper & small business owners have contacted us to help them get the work done with QuickBooks. With this software, we empower them to manage their Bookkeeping and Accounting control over their financial statement, while enabling them to take control of their affairs.